Best "Notes" app?

Shibbey

Reaction score
I am using 2 apps. ColorNote allows you to make little post its to put on your home screen! It is very cute, and useful! I also got Mobisle Notes Free. This lets you make lists with check boxes that you can check off as you get an object or accomplish a task. That item then grays out. Very handy!

I have recently started usingNote Me which does the color coding, check boxes, reminders, export in txt format, add to calender, catogorizing, posts to home screen, and more. The only thing I wish you could send the note in Noteme format to easily share your notes. Otherwise I love that app.

Shibbey

Reaction score
I have found a way to send the note, but it is such a pain and requires an additional file manager app. Hope the developer will add an easier way soon.

aldeghij

Reaction score
I have 4. They all do something I like. 3 banana for the fact that you can take a photo and attach to a note. Also, the labels come in handy. Note Everything for the voice notes and folders. AK Notepad for the sticky note on your desktop, and easy ability to share. Mobisle Notes for the checklists (they come in handy for shopping). Would love to just have one stinking app that does ALL of this! I have a hard time remembering which app does what...

droider4life

Reaction score
I currently am using AK notepad but I'm for sure going to check out the ones that are listed in this thread: ) thanks guys/gals..

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I use Color Notes for regular on the go note taking. I also use Sticky Memo Widget if I need a quick reminder. It allows you to basically put a post-it on your screen and type on it. When you are done with it just delete it.

BigI

Reaction score
3Banana is my favorite. You can attach a picture and the organizing is really quick. But the best part is it syncs to the website so you can see your notes on your computer. You can sign into the website with your google account and the sync is really fast. The widget is really convenient too. Best notes app I have found.

Cobraboy1997

Reaction score
I have used several and have settled on Upvise.

Great support and it is dead reliable.

Go go upvise.com to see what they offer.

GHII

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out..? My favorite by far (and i've tried quite a few) is Astrid. I love the widget aspect of being able to see my list without opening a program. One click and I can add/check off items. perfect. The only thing is I wish I could somehow skin the widget, Is there an app that is close to identical to Astrid that is skinnable?

DarrellM5

Reaction score
I use Astrid on the home screen that I have set up for work and AK Notepad for my personal home screen.

phlipdowt

Reaction score
so far i really like 3banana. you can log in w/ gmail acct and then sync from their site. another thing i liked was , i added a bunch of contacts (that i didnt want in my main "contacts" on the phone , just so i would at least have that info on the phone (in notes) and it actually turns their address into a link (that opens MAPS) and their phone # is another link (that opens the phone dialer and has it all ready for your to hit DIAL)

what a great phone and great app .