Best NO FINGERPRINT / ANTI SMUDGE Screen Protector?

GenieAngel

Reaction score
I need a screen protector that won't get fingerprints all over it :icon_ devil: (I don't want non-glare though... that defeats the amoled screen)...

The verizon screen protector looks great BUT there are fingerprints all over it and they're hard to get rid of

Any recommendations for the best screen protector that does not smudge?

The Zagg on my ipad is all smudged too.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Recommend you take a look at this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/185969-screen-body-protectors.html

I have the Steinheil Ultra Oleophobic coming, once I get it installed and some use I'll post a small review of it in that thread.

From past experiences Steinheil Ultra Fine is the best in terms of fingerprints and smudges, however, it's a matte finish and may sacrifice screen quality. I noticed this on my familys' 4s's, great protector, but the screen looks a little sharp. Considering this screen is better, imo, I don't want to sacrifice it. The one I have coming is supposed to be really good with fingerprints/smudges, we'll see though.

OP
G

GenieAngel

Reaction score
I don't want matte. It made my charge look like the worst ever bionic screen :mad:

Is there a glossy one that would help fingerprints? Or would I HAVE to go with matte?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only anti-finger print protectors are matte/no glare, that's why they're anti-fingerprint.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Recommend you take a look at this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/185969-screen-body-protectors.html

I have the Steinheil Ultra Oleophobic coming, once I get it installed and some use I'll post a small review of it in that thread.

From past experiences Steinheil Ultra Fine is the best in terms of fingerprints and smudges, however, it's a matte finish and may sacrifice screen quality. I noticed this on my familys' 4s's, great protector, but the screen looks a little sharp. Considering this screen is better, imo, I don't want to sacrifice it. The one I have coming is supposed to be really good with fingerprints/smudges, we'll see though.

I wanted to try that but I don't want to reduce screen quality at all. I think that one causes screen quality to be reduced SLIGHTLY, was thinking about the ultra crystal. But I never bought the ultra oleophobic.
Post your feedback!

bgrubb7

Reaction score
I ordered a Diztronic Case off of Amazon and it came with a screen protector... I have never used one before, but since it was free, what the hell. I am impressed. It is much more fingerprint resistant than the glass. And as far as clarity, I can't even tell it's there, unless the screen is off, then I can see it. It's all in the installation. The key is steaming up your bathroom before installation to create a dust free environment.