Best Music Player??

DreamOperator

Reaction score
In my opinion, the answer is none. Mixzing has eq, Museek has gapless (basic as it may be) and Cubed has queue. Put those features in one and I'll change my answer!

My money is on Mixzing.

rickster53

Reaction score
I'm looking for a music player that supports multiple formats (mp3, flac, wma, etc.). Do any of these players do that or can you suggest some?

Lynx

Reaction score
In my opinion, the answer is none. Mixzing has eq, Museek has gapless (basic as it may be) and Cubed has queue. Put those features in one and I'll change my answer!

My money is on Mixzing.
Lithium has a crossfader (awesome for transitions), and a queue. The only thing it doesnt have is an EQ. I tried the EQ on MixZing last week and I was not impressed so I un-installed again.

DreamOperator

Reaction score
I'm looking for a music player that supports multiple formats (mp3, flac, wma, etc.). Do any of these players do that or can you suggest some?

Meridian Media Player and andLess (not a typo, that's the name) both play FLAC, though neither were stable in my experience.

DreamOperator

Reaction score

My money is on Mixzing.
Lithium has a crossfader (awesome for transitions), and a queue. The only thing it doesnt have is an EQ. I tried the EQ on MixZing last week and I was not impressed so I un-installed again.

I gave Lithium a shot, but it only took one transition to know that it's not the player for me, right now. I listen to lots of concerts and albums where the tracks go into each other. Crossfading sucks for that.

I'm curious, what did you not like about the EQ in Mixzing? I didn't do a ton with it, but it seems responsive and customizable. Better than I expected.

Lynx

Reaction score

My money is on Mixzing.

I gave Lithium a shot, but it only took one transition to know that it's not the player for me, right now. I listen to lots of concerts and albums where the tracks go into each other. Crossfading sucks for that.

I'm curious, what did you not like about the EQ in Mixzing? I didn't do a ton with it, but it seems responsive and customizable. Better than I expected.

You can turn crossfader off if you dont like it. but to each his own.

As for MixZing, I had to be on the page with my music player for the EQ to work, thats terrible. And there are only a few presets, and to be honest I wasnt wowed by it. However it is a step in the right direction so I'm sure down the line we will finally get a good music player with EQ.

kasch18

Reaction score
Is there a way to fast forward in a song using btunes? Usually long pressing the forward arrows on a screen fast forwards in a song, but with btunes it seems those arrows only skip to the next track. It seems the only way to ff in a song is to drag the slider bar which is cumbersome and inaccurate. Is there a setting I can change or is this just the way it is. Thanks

faithmusic

Reaction score
song to song transition?

I am looking for a player that will play tracks that are connected(song into song). I'm not sure if that is called crossfading? Seems like every player I've downloaded has the same problem of adding a space between the two connected songs.

Anyway, can someone lead me to the right player?

Thanks.
:)

PSUDroid

Reaction score
Anyone find one that doesn't suck your battery dry? I liked the Elliot stocker mod but it drained my battery even with the screen off

JBPruitt

Reaction score
³ is the best music player on the market (my opinion obviously)

It's pretty intuitive... and it's a sweet looking cube that you can browse from.

just do a search for the developer "Filipe Abrantes"

richpjr

Reaction score
³ is the best music player on the market (my opinion obviously)

It's pretty intuitive... and it's a sweet looking cube that you can browse from.

just do a search for the developer "Filipe Abrantes"

I tried it, but it doesn't display songs in an album in the correct order, even though they are properly tagged. Mixzing does so I settled on it.