Best Instant Messenger?

xxfire

Reaction score
So looking for something for yahoo and AIM, the best I could find was eBuddy. Anyone else find something better? I don't mind using different apps for the different messengers...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So looking for something for yahoo and AIM, the best I could find was eBuddy. Anyone else find something better? I don't mind using different apps for the different messengers...

Try IM+. It does all you need.

AcidBurn

Reaction score
I sue Meebo IM. It's free and offers all IM interfaces except for Myspace. It is fairly stable and has a good interface.

OfTheDamned

Reaction score
Do a search in the market for nimbuzz. It works with just about everything.

mitchell

Reaction score
Meebo has anything you could want from an IM client. I think they 3.5 star rating it got on the Market is a bit low, but thats just me.

S

SDiener72

Only problem is is that you cant send or receive pics.

I wonder why yahoo itself hasnt made an android yahoo messenger.

The Hi yahoo isnt made by yahoo and it doesnt show avatars
and doesnt deal with files.

Where are you yahoo>?

kertsman

Reaction score
Meebo is nice except it keeps logging you off when it goes into the background, hopefully they will fix that soon.

searayman

Reaction score
I like ebuddy a lot cause its clean and simple and you can close chat messages when you done which you can not do on meebo. Also it doesnt logg you off all the time like meebo.

KuddlKat

Reaction score
Meebo worked great when I first tried it, but for the last week or two it won't stay connected. The programmers say that they're working on it, but no updates for it yet.

Jordie

Reaction score
I've been having other problems with meebo. I use AIM mostly and my buddy list doesn't work correctly. As soon as I sign on I can see who's online but after a few seconds everybody that were online shows up as offline. Everybody goes into the Offline Category.

Is anybody else having that issue? Or know how to fix this issue?

Reaction score
Meebo is good because it says the users status. I mean I use it for Facebook and it tells the status and if the user is idle and the time I used ebuddy it didn't an that was a problem.