eBuddy Messenger for droid

fandroid1

Reaction score
eBuddy Messenger is a free app that will take the turmoil out of staying connected with your friends, family and co-workers via all of the most popular instant-messaging networks: MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, GTalk, MySpace, ICQ, Hyves and Facebook. I personally have been using this application for about a week now and can honestly say I enjoy using it more than any other IM app available on the Android Market but this does not mean there is no room for improvement. Features such as having the ability to send pictures would be a nice feature for a future update.dancedroid

EbuddyMessager_thumb.jpg

PROFX87

Reaction score
I tried to update the most current version via the market and it stopped downloading and is basically frozen in that point. If i navigate away and back to it, it states "cancel download" om the bottom of the screen. If i press cancel, it crashes and asks to force close or report. Is anyone else experiencing this or is there a quick fix?

Smokie

Reaction score
its really not that bad on battery on my droid 1. have you guys tried Trillian yet? I like it more then ebuddy and its great on battery life.