Best Gingerbread ROM For Droid 2

samiusmc

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my Droid 2 ROM to the stock Gingerbread ROM that was leaked a while back. It seems to be a bit buggy. Can someone please tell me what the least buggy Gingerbread ROM currently is? Thanks in advance.

mjs1015

Reaction score
IMO liberty gingerbread is the best. Its still going through the testing phase but every version they come out with seems to get better and better. I would recommend it. ZombieStomped is also a very good and stable ROM as well.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just jumped from liberty 2.0.1 to liberty gb 0.5. It is freaking sweet. So happy I made the switch. Wonderful rom. Smooth, fast.

Droid 2 liberated gingerbread v0.5

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Just jumped from liberty 2.0.1 to liberty gb 0.5. It is freaking sweet. So happy I made the switch. Wonderful rom. Smooth, fast.

I was trying to figure out if there are any known issues with Liberty. I'm doing this for my wife who's not into ROMS like we are and I don't want her freaking out every time the phone crashes. Do you have or know of any issues? Thanks.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would read the threads which discuss bugs on liberty. There is just to much to consider. Just remember, 2.0.1 (froyo) is stable but no longer supported while liberty gb is supported but has a few bugs.

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
I be only tried zombie stomped and its very stable and everything seems to work good.