Best Forum!!!

Wopback

Reaction score
I just wanted to give props to the developers of this Forum.

I use XDA, android central, and others. But this one is by far the cleanest and best organized. Others are cluttered and difficult to navigate....thanks guys!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks wopback! That is nice to know. We take a lot of pride in this forum and I agree, the peeps here are super! People like you who let us know make this forum all that much nicer. Thank you!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks Wopback, it was very nice of you to take the time and let us know!! We are very proud of the site and are lucky to have a lot of great members :)

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
My frustration from the other forums prompted my post. Very cluttered and unorganized....

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Other forums are not well supported and not a lot of experienced people are on them. We have one of the largest communities when it comes to droid phones.

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
DevilDogMP said:
Other forums are not well supported and not a lot of experienced people are on them. We have one of the largest communities when it comes to droid phones.

True......

You'll notice, they also have a sub forum for everything (Verizon S3, TMobile S3, AT&T S3, etc.). This is just an overkill and very confusing....

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wopback said:
True......

You'll notice, they also have a sub forum for everything (Verizon S3, TMobile S3, AT&T S3, etc.). This is just an overkill and very confusing....

How is it confusing lmao

OP
Wopback

Wopback

Reaction score
DevilDogMP said:
How is it confusing lmao

Well Android Central for example: say you want to just scroll through the S3 forum to see what's going on. You have to either go to the carrier, then support, or discussion, then Q&a, etc....

Check it out....if you dare!!!! Lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Thanks for the kind words towards the forum Wopback! It is always great to hear wonderful feedback...

S

SFGate

I agree with your sentiments wopback! So much easier to navigate around these parts! DancingNexus