Best/Favorite Rom?

mike430

Reaction score
I recently rooted my Fascinate and flashed the Evil Fascination Rom. I was rather disappointed to realize shortly after that EF is little more than a debloated, themed stock OS. I've been looking around for something better, but all the roms for the Fascinate seem to be unstable or have issues like mms and cameras not being functional.

Is there a decent, stable rom for the Fascinate, or a favorite of fascinate users?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Communtiy Rom 1.3 is stable. There are not very many Roms right now for the fascinate. Miuiwiz is also another pretty good one. If you want full touchwiz there are some stock roms floating around, or you could push the TW launcher. Make sure you do your research on voodoo and nonvoodoo too. If you flash a nonvoodoo item over a voodoo item without disabling lagfix properly you may soft brick your phone.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Community Rom
MIUIWiz
Evil Fascination

Evil Fascination is similar to the Community Rom, but it's Themed differently and might have a couple different mods. More themes are made for Community Rom than Evil, although any of the ED01 themes should work with both. Just depends on what's included in the themes to see if you have the latest mods and what not.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
While we are on topic is there a ed01 or ec01 debloated, deodexed, debinged stock TouchWiz Rom for Edify CWR 3?