Best drop-protection case?

beesy

Reaction score
I think it would protect it against a 5' fall...but then again, if you think your going to be dropping it, get a hard case or get both ...I like the glove ..it looks cool and it's not bulky. Here are more..
  1. Orignal Verizon Htc Droid Incredible Body Glove Case
  2. $29.99 used
  3. eBay

4. Body Glove Clutch Universal Case - Pink

$10.09 new

TheCellGuru.com

5. Body Glove Clutch Universal Case - Black

$10.09 new

TheCellGuru.com

6. Body Glove Triumph Horizontal Black Case

$13.58 new

TheCellGuru.com

7. Body Glove Rhythm Universal Horizontal Pouch With Money Clip - Black

$12.96 new

TheCellGuru.com

8. Body Glove Rhythm Horizontal Pink/Black

$13.44 new

TheCellGuru.com

Gatsby

Reaction score
There is no rival to Otterbox when it comes to durability and longevity. The Amzer isn't nearly as sturdy or strong. Same with Seidio, which I'd consider the second best on the market. But nothing, and I mean nothing, beats an Otterbox. The Otterbox Defender and Commuter cases will be available within the month, so just sit tight and keep checking the Otterbox website.

And no, I don't work for Otterbox or anything. :) Just a brand-loyal customer who has seen their worth in proven environments.

Where do you get your information about availability within a month?

mrmomoman

Reaction score
I am sticking with the Seidio. I like the two piece slide case. It's thin enough for me to not hate the bulk and thick enough to protect from some minor drops. I have the casecrown glider polycarbonate for my IPHONE and it has survived about 3 drops from 4 feet or so. I hope the Seidio is the same build quality or ELSE :)

mozzer316

Reaction score
I'm going to wait for the Otterbox. I dropped my phone last week and shattered the screen. Didn't know about Otterbox til a friend with an iPhone showed me hers. I don't care about bulk. I care about my screen not being shattered.

kenny1244

Reaction score
i picked up the leather case from a VZW store. it's not *amazing* protection like my old BB's Otterbox, but my phone is too pretty to wrap up in a huge thing. Plus, i still have the old insurance, so a replacement's only $50.

dspcap

Reaction score
Otterbox cases are awesome. I called them on Friday and was told they haven't decided if they are making a case for the Incredible yet. I find that hard to believe....

Seidio are nice cases, but I don't think they really protect the phone. I personally think Case-mates are better than Seidio and trying to wait for them.

Gatsby

Reaction score
Otterbox cases are awesome. I called them on Friday and was told they haven't decided if they are making a case for the Incredible yet. I find that hard to believe....

Seidio are nice cases, but I don't think they really protect the phone. I personally think Case-mates are better than Seidio and trying to wait for them.

I like the look of the Case-Mate as well. Do you have any news that they are going to make a case for the dinc, or when it will be available?

essadv

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a horizontal leather pouch that would fit a DINC with a body glove on?

grimloktt

Reaction score
You know Seidio just released another DROID case: it's their rugged version with more protection...

OP
O

omegamuff1n

Reaction score
Alright guys, give me some advice, I'm deciding between these 2 cases:

Amzer High Gloss TPU Skin Case - Black For HTC, HTC DROID Incredible PB31200 - Fommy.com

Amzer Rubberized Black Snap on Crystal Hard Case For HTC, HTC DROID Incredible PB31200 - Cases - Fommy.com

The first is TPU and the second is regular plastic but it's rubberized (so it's got legit rubber instaed of TPU.) Idk, which one will provide more protection against drops?

Oh yeah, PS: my friend knocked the phone out of my hand on the way out of school today, it landed from hand height on the linoleum floor and it took the battery cover off but the phone was ok, thank god. So I guess it's actually kind of resilient to falls and screen cracking.