Best case for the DI?

jamjr74

Reaction score
Ok I have never been a big case guy but since I am obsessed with my Di I am leaning that way. What is the best protection combo that adds minimal bulk? I have purchased a cheap silicone case and the Seidio Innocase II. Any other nice cases?

mauiblue

Reaction score
The Verizon Speck case is nice. I bought that not too long ago and I really like it as it is one piece and gives the phone a nice feel to it without adding too much bulk to it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I found the best to be no case at all....Tried a few at first, but they all added too much bulk.

tech94

Reaction score
not sure if its the verizon speck case, but i got mine at verizon store. its a black rubbery one. fits really nicely w/o too much added bulk. its got a kind of diamond appearance on the back side. they make one for the droid X too. got one of each for my incred and wife's x. mine fits perfectly inside a holster from vzw also. got the droid eris holsters on clearance for $5 each. sales guy said they didnt realize the incred fit into the holster... perfet fit and i picked up 3 just in case. so far no issues with the rubber like case though. dropped once and phone survived w/o so much as a hiccup or scratch.

SmartSusana

Reaction score
I use the shiny silicone case available from Verizon (mine is red, but it also comes in purple and in black), and while I does add a little bit of "bulk", I've found that the protection is worth it. My son uses the Body Glove case, or at least I bought him one, but I very seldom see him using it!

Reaction score
i have the seidio inocase. its the thinnest out of all of the cases i have tried and it has a nice matte finish.

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
i have the seidio inocase. its the thinnest out of all of the cases i have tried and it has a nice matte finish.

I have settled on the Seidio Innocase as well. It is well made and adds minimal bulk. I tried a Rocketfish hard case from Best Buy for about 5 minutes and it broke!!! what a POS!!!!!! Stay away from any Rocketfish Hard cases...... Seidio is far superior!

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
Here is the case that I use - 2 piece that I got on ebay for under $10.00 shipped

Just go this one today and seems nice. My main reason for a case is to protect the protruding camera. Does this cover the lens? It is very thin and adds no bulk at all which I like.

rmreid

Reaction score
Just go this one today and seems nice. My main reason for a case is to protect the protruding camera. Does this cover the lens? It is very thin and adds no bulk at all which I like.
It's very close and it looks like it might be slightly higher then the lens but I'm not positive - However it is a great case IMO :gotmyvote:

RAWRmike

Reaction score
I also like the look and feel of the phone naked too much to put a case on it; I opted for a slide in case instead.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : HTC-Droid Incredible-UltraSlim

If you are looking for something like this, I would highly recommend it. The leather is extremely nice quality and backed with a micro-felt material. I took a few pictures of it with the phone in it, but havent gotten around to writing a review yet.

mauiblue

Reaction score
I also like the look and feel of the phone naked too much to put a case on it; I opted for a slide in case instead.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : HTC-Droid Incredible-UltraSlim

If you are looking for something like this, I would highly recommend it. The leather is extremely nice quality and backed with a micro-felt material. I took a few pictures of it with the phone in it, but havent gotten around to writing a review yet.

$29.99?!?!?! I bought a leather slide in case from Amazon made by Cellet for less than $5. It is in similiar design and it is genuine leather.

beamerrs

Reaction score
anyone have any thoughts on the Otterbox cases made for this phone?

mauiblue

Reaction score
I will buy an Otterbox defender series case as soon as they are available. I'm a bit disappointed it won't work with my HTC 2150 battery packs.