Anyone going without protection?

lndspd03

Reaction score
Just ordered my new Incredible to replace my Motorola Droid. I have not been using a case or screen protector on my Motorola and have had zero issues carrying it in my front pocket.

Does anyone carry their Incredible in the same fashion? Any issues?

Thanks in advance!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My Opinion: Always use protection...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My DI is as naked as my Droid was.....Zero issues.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
It all depends on what lifestyle you live, some play hard some just float along, myself, I play hard, so my Incredible has the full Invisishield protection, and is always in a case or rubber skin, just ordered the Innocase II Surface Combo from Seidio, that case is build like a tank.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
My wife refused to but a case on her Incredible. The other day it fell of a table on our patio and hit the hard floor face down. The entire screen is cracked but the phone still works. When she gets her replacement it will be in a case. I have the silicon case on my Incredible and it has a little lip around the screen that I think would have prevented it from breaking. Also, I prefer slight added width of the phone with the case on. Seems to fit better in my hand.

Summary: If you don't plan to get a case, make sure you have insurance.

jamjr74

Reaction score
My DI is naked!!!! I just cant get used to a case, I think they take away from the phone. Invisible shield is ok but will not protect in a fall. I carry insurance and if it breaks it breaks! I'll just get a new one! I have never used a case on any phone and have never broken one!

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I'd say it's fine without a case, it's pretty sturdy. I just use a screen cover just incase because I don't want a scratch on this beautiful thing.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I'm in a monogamous relationship, so I do not use protection. Why isn't this a poll?

sturgl

Reaction score
I've never used protection - just don't like the look/feel of most cases. I do have the insurance plan though. I've been using smart phones for years, and have never had a problem (aside from manufacturing defects).

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I always use protection. Too many risks out there if you don't :icon_ devil:

sturgl

Reaction score
My unprotected DI just dropped to a ceramic floor from about 4.5 feet this morning. I expected the worst. When I picked it up, there was no physical damage; everything appears to be working fine.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
My unprotected DI just dropped to a ceramic floor from about 4.5 feet this morning. I expected the worst. When I picked it up, there was no physical damage; everything appears to be working fine.

Cool beans, you got lucky.

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
Even with insurance you still get the pleasure of paying $90 for the replacement...