Best droid x case.

Cunha

Reaction score
I know of one droid x that has taken a ton of falls on the corners and all over. It is still working well and seems okay but its a shame to see that happen to a phone in just a few short months.

They are reasonably durable phones because of the small amount of moving parts but any case protects the phone a LOT better than no case.

As for "best" case, it depends what you want. If you want a sort of thin case that doesn't screw up the phone feel all that much, an otterbox commuter, any of the silicone cases, Seidio surface seem to be the main options with the commuter being on the larger side of a smallish case.

For full durability the ones that come to my mind are the Seidio Rugged, Otterbox Defender, and Trident Kraken.

If it helps, I just ordered a Kraken for my dad (he destroys phones) and a commuter for myself. Even though they aren't REALLY similar cases I will probably do a review on them when they arrive just because I think they reflect two compromises. One compromises some things for style (but still compromises the best coverless style) and one gives up the form factor entirely but gives you a care free phone experience.

If you need a rugged case with a belt clip than the otterbox defender is better than the Kraken because it includes one (at a price)

I'd never consider using a clip so its not an issue for me.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
The best case costs $89 and it's made by Asurion . The best thing about it , it's totaly invisible .

Cunha

Reaction score
Wow so the case itself only exists in another dimension and crosses planes when your phone begins to fall? Amazing.

Karem

Reaction score
Just received my Incipio Silicrylic case today and I must say I like it a lot. If you're looking for a more practical case than the Defender or Kraken, I think the top two choices are the Otterbox Commuter and the Incipio.

Not as many people have heard about the Incipio on DF but lots of users on DX forums agree that it's a good alternative if you don't like some particulars about the Commuter.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Wow so the case itself only exists in another dimension and crosses planes when your phone begins to fall? Amazing.

Even better , if my phone falls and scratches , it'll magically transform during the night into a new one :)