Best Case?

pudah

Reaction score
What do you guys think the best case will be? Coming from the original droid it seems it was the Otterbox, but I never used one. Im stuck between wanting/needing one and using the car dock a lot.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I dont do cases but I did like the Body Glove for Bionic that I saw a couple weeks ago.
Otterbox is another that I'm sure will be top quality, although theirs are usually a bit on the bulky side.

GBH2

Reaction score
Otterbox and Body Glove do make nice cases, although I find them both a bit bulky. The Otterbox is very big, but it does offer a lot of protection.

The best case out of all I tried for my OG Droid was the Seidio Surface or innocase(whatever they call it now) - I don't know when they will be available though

wseyller

Reaction score
I post the thread "car friendly car dock". In this forum section. Check it out. My case/glove works in the cardock.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

vmspionage

Reaction score
I just picked up the $15 silicone case and it sucks. It fits so loose the bottom hole for the mic looks partially covered. I was also expecting it to have more grip than it does.

I usually don't do cases (my OG Droid has survived since day 1 without one) but the thinness makes it hard/awkward for me to hold onto.

vmspionage

Reaction score
Just ordered Incipio SILICRYLIC in white/black dancedroid

GetDynamicImage.aspx

Incipio Motorola DROID Bionic SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, Motorola DROID Bionic Hard Shell Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Soft Shell Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Protective Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Slim Case

Reaction score
If you want protection but can deal with extreme bulkiness.... get the otterbox defender. I love mine. I do a lot of fishing and outdoor stuff.... won't go without it. And its not too hard to take off when I need to use the lapdock.

Stingray71

Reaction score
Liking the Otterbox. Bulky yes, but doesn't get in the way of the operation of the phone. Not sure if I'm gonna stay with the screen protector though since it has gorilla glass. Gorilla glass on my Xoom is still scratch free even after some intense Angry Bird sessions by 3 and 5 year old. :happy:

nikecar

Reaction score
When you mention otterbox, please keep in mind there are several, although most popular are the defender and commuter. I have a commuter and its great. Not on the bionic, but still. The unit is two pieces, a silcone inner shell and a harder plastic cover. It's not bulky at all. Included a clear screen protector which went on easy and you can't tell I have one on.

The defender is the bullied one and basically protects against everything shot of dropping it in water. Should be enough for a casual spill. The screen protector is part of the unit, not an applique like the commuter is. I've seen it on other phones and it is much more bulkier

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

zodder

Reaction score
They sure will. It comes with an insert for naked phones that you can take out for cases

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

foamman

Reaction score
They sure will. It comes with an insert for naked phones that you can take out for cases

My bad...I had the Car Dock for the OG Droid. You couldn't use that one with a case.

zodder

Reaction score
Same here. I hated having to take the case off all the time!