Best camera application?!

Logan3824

Reaction score
Which camera application takes the best pictures in your opinion?? I have been using camera magic and I think it's pretty good, but I know there has got to be better.

Yohimbe35

Reaction score
I agree there should be something better. I came from the palm pre and that camera was awesome. No delay, you could almost make a movie with one picture after another. But as you can see I stuck with the droid.

sjacksonauto

Reaction score
The camera app on cm 5.0.5.7 takes the best pictures... anti banding. the pics are crisp. I have not tried using it on other roms... should work, give it a go.

OP
L

Logan3824

Reaction score
The camera app on cm 5.0.5.7 takes the best pictures... anti banding. the pics are crisp. I have not tried using it on other roms... should work, give it a go.

Got a link to the actual camera app? Is it a app or is it actually part of the system file?

sjacksonauto

Reaction score
Its part of the system file, I'm about to go to bed... but perhaps tomorrow I will pull it. Does this forum host files?

sjacksonauto

Reaction score
Camera.apk

Credit to whoever it belongs to... hope it works. Also, Here is the text messaging app, you might want to try it out.... google for the details.
Mms.apk

sjacksonauto

Reaction score
Applications would not install on mine with Apps Installer
First of all, you need to have a rooted device.
after that, you google the procedure to mount the system partition through terminal emulator and copy the files into the /system/app directory. They should now work. I recommend googling rom manager... see what that's all about. :icon_ banana: