Best camera app?

billyk

Reaction score
All good advice above.

I had Camera Zoom until the update, and now the Stock camera is #1 with me. HDR+ DOES give stuning results and Paper Camera is a blast.

The Bionic camera rocks IMO. I use it all the time.

HonKudasai

Reaction score
Are there any camera apps that can mimic the "half-press" we used to be able to do with a hardware button? I really miss being able to focus lock before actually taking the shot. Really helps to be ready for a quick shot and cut down on botched photos.

frank6565

Reaction score
just downloaded the HDR+ and didn't realize it will not work well with moving targets (kids, pets, etc) I can see how this would work really well with adults if given a warning not to move after the first shot or with scenic shots.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
just downloaded the HDR+ and didn't realize it will not work well with moving targets (kids, pets, etc) I can see how this would work really well with adults if given a warning not to move after the first shot or with scenic shots.

Yeah, there's a couple of camera apps that do that and I had wondered why all examples are still life.

BTW, you should remove your phone number from your profile. They just want your current phone model. Don't want you to get prank calls. :)

ripper2860

Reaction score
With the STOCK camera app, if you touch the screen in the area of the subject, it will lock focus and then you can take the shot.