Which camera app - Pro Zoom or Camera Zoom FX??

What's your pick for your pics?

• Camera Zoom FX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Zoom Camera 5X

• Something else (please post)

• Nothing at all

• Total voters

hibiscus27

Reaction score
I know that this has been asked and discussed countless of times... but I'm about to make my first app purchase and I really wanna buy the best one!

I really want to increase the quality of pics BEFORE shooting the actual pic..so what's your pick - Pro Zoom 5X or Camera Zoom FX? Or something else? Or stock camera is just fine?

Thank in advance for your help!

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
I prefer Camera Zoom FX because of it's feature set, but none of these are going to actually improve picture quality though. :sad:

SarahP

Reaction score
Camera ZOOM FX has way more features - my favorite is voice activation and stable shot - but theres loads more like overlays, buddys, polaroid pics, I can't remember them all, but they are good ...

Pro Zoom is good for cartoon bubbles and drawing on pics, etc. but I would still choose to do this in PicSay if at all.

SarahP

Reaction score
no issues here - runs very fast on both my g1 and droid ... seems very fast to save pics as well

mitchb2

Reaction score
Will software be able to improve quality, or is it inherent in the optics?

Reaction score
Will software be able to improve quality, or is it inherent in the optics?

The only hope for software to improve camera quality is how it helps to stable the picture and/or sharpen it. Everything else has to do with the same itself unfortunately.

Foolish

Reaction score
I like the zoom feature better on 5x its smoother seems choppy on camera fx. The feature set is way better on zoom fx and the ability to change to video mode makes it a better choice because it can become a default app. Also though I talked to the developer of snap photo and he said that his app will be ready for the droid in about a week so I would wait and try that one out to before I commited

thistle

Reaction score
Camera Zoom FX is more robust as a camera app. If you want to mess around with editing photos later, add Picsay Pro.