JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I just checked on the Verizon Wireless Store Locator site,
when I punched in my zip code, my local VZW Store was listed,
Clicked on the info link for the store,

They had the Store Hours listed for the Coral Springs, Florida as Opening at 7am.

Might be good for others to do the same, especially in the colder climates.

beaker45

Reaction score
Yea, I think you are right. I'll call BB tomorrow to confirm.

I pre-ordered a droid from BB last Friday. I asked about the NE2 credit and they said they would take care of that when I picked up the phone. I hope they weren't just clueless... They told me they would call with an appointment time on Nov 5th or 6th to pick it up.

You better double check on that, as I'm leaning towards the clueless part, $100 is alot to gamble on.

chiianna

Reaction score
I was also told that they would just take care of everything that day when I picked up the phone as well.

souljerr

Reaction score
I pre-ordered a droid from BB last Friday. I asked about the NE2 credit and they said they would take care of that when I picked up the phone. I hope they weren't just clueless... They told me they would call with an appointment time on Nov 5th or 6th to pick it up.

Yeah, they'll tell you anything to get you in that store. Wish there was a list of the stores that say they are down with the NE2. Hey, that might make a good post topic...

chiianna

Reaction score
Well I am real good at making a stink so i will throw a fit if I have to that they will just wanna shut me up and get me out of there :) But I should also bring with some of the contact info I have for VW Sales for the same area where I happen to be getting mine (Downtown Chicago).

_33

Reaction score
So, Best Buy can do my upgrade there and the rebate is instant? I have never purchased a phone there, but it looks like that's where I'm heading.

ckidwell

Reaction score
My Best Buy is in the hood, and Friday I was only the second pre-order, the first was Thursday. So hopefully the hoodrats won't be aware of the pre-order and it will only be a couple of us at store opening! Really hoping to leave with my Droid, a nice case and the car cradle on Friday!

lauriep

Reaction score
33, don't count on it until you quizz your BB! Only a few seem to think they can do it. Mine said that, as a 3rd party supplier, they can't do the upgrade.

souljerr

Reaction score
So, Best Buy can do my upgrade there and the rebate is instant? I have never purchased a phone there, but it looks like that's where I'm heading.

Ask them, get an answer and repeat until you're sure they know what they're talking about.

beaker45

Reaction score
Well I called the BB and they told me that if I was eligible for the NE2 credit they would give it to me. I certainly hope they are right...

Yea, I think you are right. I'll call BB tomorrow to confirm.

You better double check on that, as I'm leaning towards the clueless part, $100 is alot to gamble on.

Naut Human

Reaction score
I just checked on the Verizon Wireless Store Locator site,
when I punched in my zip code, my local VZW Store was listed,
Clicked on the info link for the store,

They had the Store Hours listed for the Coral Springs, Florida as Opening at 7am.

Might be good for others to do the same, especially in the colder climates.

Got the same thing here. Honestly, I personally do not trust BB as far as I can throw them. I am not going there for anything at all. They have been absolutely clueless. It's my take, but I feel better dealing with reps in the Verizon store and want no hiccups with this thing.

_33

Reaction score
I'm not eligible for an NE2, atleast I don't think I am. My wife is the primary on the account.

I have been eligible for an upgrade since November 2006.

I hope they can handle that at Best Buy.

I also mentioned to my wife that I will probably going there to grab one on Friday. She said we have a hundred or so in Reward Zone Dollars somewhere in the house! The search begins!!!!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They can handle normal upgrades _33, it just depends on the store whether or not they will allow for the NE2 discount. You should be fine.