best buy deal droid 4 $100 ymmv

tdpolo26

Reaction score
so everyone knows bestbuy had the droid 4 and you could get the 50 dollar gift cards ..They will let you use the giftcard towards the purchase of the phone
I found out today they will also pricematch to amazon's 149 so i effectively got the whole phone for 100 dollars.

BTW today is the last day i think to sign up for the 50 dollar upgrade credit

ymmv - your mileage may very

Last edited:

Ihauntu2

Reaction score
My local Best Buy would not price match Amazon yesterday morning, saying they only match local competitors. I called the national customer service line for Best Buy Mobile last night after signing up for the $50 deal to see what the official policy was. Cust rep informed me that Best Buy does not match Amazon.

I know a few of the members here have gotten lucky in the Ohio area with price match, but buyer beware out there.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
T

tdpolo26

Reaction score
My local Best Buy would not price match Amazon yesterday morning, saying they only match local competitors. I called the national customer service line for Best Buy Mobile last night after signing up for the $50 deal to see what the official policy was. Cust rep informed me that Best Buy does not match Amazon.

I know a few of the members here have gotten lucky in the Ohio area with price match, but buyer beware out there.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

try another best buy ... one says no but another will prolly say yes.... oh btw sign up for there protection plan you can cancel at anytime... but they are more likely to do you a favor if you have it.... then just cancel if you dont want it

r314bd

Reaction score
Best Buy did it for me but I had to call 4 or 5 stores before I found one willing to do it. Luck of the draw, really.

Ihauntu2

Reaction score
Got it done. I had to drive to a store 30 miles away, but it worked out. My car gets great mileage, so I'm only out an additional $10 in gas or so.

Call around to the different Best Buys - hopefully it will work out for you.

megaman33

Reaction score
I didn't know that Best Buy stores would do price match for online prices, my local Best Buy would on match local stores. Looks like I will have to do a bit of finger walking to find a store that will do it next time I make a major purchase. When we got out Samsung HDTV we saw it on sale a couple of weeks after we bought it and Best Buy refunded the difference, they did the same for my cell phone which I bought for 20 bucks and then saw on sale at Best Buy for 10, so I went back and they refunded the difference. Lovin' this new price match that stores are doing.