Best Buy BF Items Available Now

jseah

Reaction score
If you are a Best Buy rewards member with silver status, you can get any of the Black Friday items today at the Black Friday price. The sale began at noon ET today and ends at midnight ET tonight. You can only get the price either online or calling into the Best Buy Premier Silver help line.

Just ordered an Asus Transformer (16 GB) for $249, the keyboard dock for $99 and the Toshiba Thrive (8 GB) for $279. Limit one of each BF item per person. And the Best

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got the email over the weekend, perks of spending a lot at best buy :crazy:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Thank you i must of missed that email but i have a couple of PS3 games i have been wanting, let's see if they are on that list.

OP
J

jseah

Reaction score
The video games sold out pretty quick. Was going to get Dance Central 2 for my daughter but it was already sold out by 1 pm. I was out at noon, so I tried calling in my order, was put on hold and then the call dropped after 45 minutes. Got home around 1 and jumped on the site, and luckily the tablets were still in stock. Took forever to go from page to page, with the website timing out constantly, but finally got my order in just a little before 2.

One thing to keep in mind is that the price will show the regular price, but if you add it to the shopping cart, the shopping cart will reflect the discounted price.