Best Bluetooth for the Droid X....

leftreal

Reaction score
I have a Droid X and was looking to get a bluetooth...I would like to be able to stream music and to be able to have my txt messages read to me...Also to have a decent battery life...I know the Motorola H17txt with Motospeak, can do it. Does anyone know of another headset that can do both for around $100? If you have one that does those things, let me know what you like about it and hate about it...Thanks!

en28so

Reaction score
I use my bt 3030 from jabra to stream my music, but that's all it does, only music. But it works great. Bought it off ebay for $35. The volume sounds a little low, but that saves your hearing. I use my own headset too. You can play, pause, skip music and recieve phone calls too. I haven't figured out how to make calls, but you can.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

htsht

Reaction score
I have a Jawbone Era and my wife has a Jawbone Icon. Both have worked flawlessly.

HayWire

Reaction score
I havea jabra but its mono. You'd probably want stereo bt headset.

clayrebel

Reaction score
I use a sony ericsson HBH IS800 stereo headphone. Its an ear bud headphone and its the smallest ever made. The sound quality is awesome for both music and phone calls.
The downfall is, its pricey and they only last for about 4.5 hours.
But for what I need, they are the best.

xCore

Reaction score
I use a sony ericsson HBH IS800 stereo headphone. Its an ear bud headphone and its the smallest ever made. The sound quality is awesome for both music and phone calls.
The downfall is, its pricey and they only last for about 4.5 hours.
But for what I need, they are the best.

+1 on jawbone headsets. getting the right fit takes a little work sometimes, but they're well worth it.

l8nitesurfer

Reaction score
The Motorola S9 S9-HD so far has my vote... I use it about 9 hours a day with only a 30 minute charge during my lunch break. Great Bluetooth reception with my Droid 1.... Volume is loud and clear. This headset also has microphone all though people say that I sound distant... and I can't stand hearing someone in stereo on the phone...

The Motorola S10-HD is out now and appears to have even better battery life... but for the time being I cant see upgrading... dancedroid

Overall I give the Motorola S9 a 10 out of 10...

Mont

Reaction score
I have a Jawbone Era and my wife has a Jawbone Icon. Both have worked flawlessly.

Im currently looking up Jawbones its sooo many of them, which one to get, im looking at hero.

Also can you connect 2 bluetooth devices to the droid? So 2 people can listen to music ?

Im also(still) looking to get a bluetooth head set and it must be able to play music

How does Jawbone compares to Plantronics? Someone at my job swears by it

pool_shark

Reaction score
The BlueAnt T1 was a good headset but the ear bud swivels too much so the headset started falling out. It transfers your contacts so it can announce your caller in the headset, you can answer or ignore calls with your voice, and there is an app in the market to read your text messages.

The plantronics Savor m1100 is also good, the ear bud stays put until it gets oily then you can wash it and it's back to normal. You can answer/ignore calls with your voice, talk time is only 4 hours and there is an app in the market for reading text messages.

The Plantronics Voyager pro is a behind the ear headset. It's bulky but comfortable, has 6 hours of talk time, can't answer with your voice, has the same app as the m1100.

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
I agree with you. The S9 is great. Had mine for well over a year now and maybe even 2. The clarity is great and even allows voice dialing. I use it when i work out and ride my bike on the trails. The only drawback is that it is a stereo headset, so you really aren't open to the outside world. I tried the s10 and found that the max. volume level is a lot lower than the s9, so I returned it.

MonkeyTime

Reaction score

Im currently looking up Jawbones its sooo many of them, which one to get, im looking at hero.

Also can you connect 2 bluetooth devices to the droid? So 2 people can listen to music ?

Im also(still) looking to get a bluetooth head set and it must be able to play music

How does Jawbone compares to Plantronics? Someone at my job swears by it

Actually, I think that means you can pair two headsets to the phone, but I don't think broadcast to both at the same time. If someone has, I'd love to hear about it!

Mont

Reaction score
Well I lookup the site don't know why I didn't do that in the first place, the different types of ICONs just seem to be different designs so Ill go from there but Im definitely getting one

xCore

Reaction score
Well I lookup the site don't know why I didn't do that in the first place, the different types of ICONs just seem to be different designs so Ill go from there but Im definitely getting one

The icon is a solid choice. My main is a jawbone 1, I use an icon as a backup, then an era and a bose as alternates. You can get an icon fit kit at best buy that had an ear loop and some other gels in it that make it fit great.

kwonashley31

Reaction score
I have nokia handset with me and i use those headphones only, other cells i don't have much idea. but android are the best headsets i heard about.

IDGBZ71

Reaction score
I've got the jawbone era and it works great people can't even tell I'm on bluetooth. In coming out going calls and audio are good one of the better ones I've owned for sure