Anyone tried 25 dollars BlueAnt X3 Micro Bluetooth Headset?

Reaction score
i have a blueant x3 i got it a very long time ago, still works to this day, although i have not used it with a x i have used it with my droid, worked great. dont use it much now because i have a moto headset.

cromo8

Reaction score
have never tried it but i sell it in my store and seems to have a lot of issues have gotten quite a few returns

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Based on those amazon reviews, i'd pass.

Are you sure there is aloot of 4 stars and 5 stars.

cromo8 have never tried it but i sell it in my store and seems to have a lot of issues have gotten quite a few returns

Maybe just defective? Amazon has alot of review of 4-5 stars. I think i'll buy it most people are stu pid to set one of these up. I think its the user not the product.

Akita

Reaction score
Try it out and let us know. Its cheap so you won't lose too much if it sucks

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Try it out and let us know. Its cheap so you won't lose too much if it sucks

Of course, i cant afford a expensive next week so i'm getting this one, even pc world has a very high score. A headset as this with almost 5 star is sure a winner for the price. Everyone should go for the highest rating. Unless if everybody is gonna lie that it truely sucks then they shouldn't rate it 4 or 5 stars. So i'll see if it really works good damn and its backed up of 2 years warranty too. I reather hear review from a editor of a mag then regular people having issue.

Reaction score
I used to love BlueAnt headsets, but then they decided that Vista/Win7 weren't worth supporting for updating the firmware on the V1. I have some bugs in my V1 firmware which are resolved (supposedly) in v5.3 of the update. I wrote to them, asking about 64bit Vista/7 drivers so that I can fix the issues (mostly with voice commands) and they pretty much told me "tough luck."

When I do end up getting a new headset, I will probably go with Motorola or something.

Akita

Reaction score
I have the T1 and it works well. If I were the OP, id invest just a few more dollars for it(get it from Newegg for about $50).