Best and stable blur ROM?

albert001

Reaction score
I have tried liberty gb, cm7, liquid, and a couple others. My question is which is the best ROM either froyo or gb. (Would prefer gb) BLUR version. Stable is more important for me as well as battery life. I actually don't mind the stock gb but they haven't fixed the problem with thebtext and phone lockups that require a reboot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

KOBALT

Reaction score
Darkslide X for sure. I've tried all and haven't had any issues. Fast and great battery life. Give it a try. Cool River themes too.

Sent from my DROIDX

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Darkslide X for sure. I've tried all and haven't had any issues. Fast and great battery life. Give it a try. Cool River themes too.

Sent from my DROIDX

Yup great rom@darkslide x... close to stock and a bunch of custom features

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
A

albert001

Reaction score
Surprisingly enough.....after getting 3 different refurbished phones from verizon from a variety of problems to replace my original Droid X. The customer service lady was kind enough to send a Droid X2 instead of the Droid X1. Can anybody advise if Droid X2 is better than Droid X1?

kvnhmmd

Reaction score
Surprisingly enough.....after getting 3 different refurbished phones from verizon from a variety of problems to replace my original Droid X. The customer service lady was kind enough to send a Droid X2 instead of the Droid X1. Can anybody advise if Droid X2 is better than Droid X1?

There has not been nearly enough development on the Droid X2 yet. So no CM7 yet, and only a few simple ROMs to remove parts of blur.

Also, I think the screen picture quality on the Droid X2 is horrid compared to the Droid X. I also have a friend who has an X2, and it constantly reboots randomly, especially when plugged in, and even more so when on the car dock.

My droid X only has 1 issue. And that is the screen stops responding to touch every once in a blue moon. It can be easily fixed by turning the screen off/on again. Even after they replaced my Droid X, still have that issue, but it's minor so I'll live with it.