Beaut Widgets update, where did the transparent clock/weather home go?

Derekweb

Reaction score
Beaut Widgets update, where did the transparent clock/weather home go? The one that goes over the live weather wallpaper. Update clobbered everything.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know. I can't even get it to work since the update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Tonik

Reaction score
Don't know. I can't even get it to work since the update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Did you reboot? Mine was not working...force closing the homescreen when I tried to add a widget...reboot fixed it.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unistall and then reinstall, they revamped the menus and everything, you'll just to play around and re get to know the app. its quit nice actually and alot easier to use when you get used to it again.

OP
D

Derekweb

Reaction score
Yes. A lot of work. Find theme, dowload, make transparent, rinse , repeat until you get the look that you want. Would have been easier if he has saved our settings!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't have it installed when the update went live, saw it updated to redownloaded it, so I would assume a reinstall would fix some bugs and stuff that ppl might be having.

its deff different but its nice because it gets closer and closer to the design standards of stock Android, which most others seem to heading now which is nice. consistency is key really in design.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the unistalll and reinstall did the trick. The next step was to figure out the settings. I like the option to press the minutes to access the setup (the old was was to open the weather and press "Menu").

oronomus

Reaction score
Found this trick - touch on a weather widget to opeen the main weather page with the animations. When on that page, touch the left edge and slide to the right. That will partially open a page where you can referesh the weather or you can touch "settings" to get to the "Weather Settings" page. There you can set to Fahrenheit, etc.