Beats Pro-like headphones?

If I buy them on Ebay and it's not the real thing can I send them bck and get a refund?
realistically, that never happens. So long as you buy from someone with lots of sales and a very high positive rating... Your chances of being ripped off are almost zero.

Read some of the actual feedback on the person you are buying from. You will know real quick if they are ripping people off. People who make a living off of eBay guard their ratings like gold.

As for a refund...you will be able to see their refund policy in their profile. Some allow a week or two. Some allow no refunds.

realistically, that never happens. So long as you buy from someone with lots of sales and a very high positive rating... Your chances of being ripped off are almost zero.

Read some of the actual feedback on the person you are buying from. You will know real quick if they are ripping people off. People who make a living off of eBay guard their ratings like gold.

As for a refund...you will be able to see their refund policy in their profile. Some allow a week or two. Some allow no refunds.

X2. Most of my online shopping is on eBay. If you buy from someone that has good feedback, you wont have any problems with knockoffs. Read the return policy before you buy. I have actually returned some headlights for my truck and the company emailed me a shipping label so I didn't have to pay anything to return em.

I also use Buy Now. I have only used the bidding feature once and that was because it had 2 minutes to go.

X

for 250 you could get some serious kickass headphones way better than beats .................

Which headphones r better? And should I get one of the kinds from one of those websites tht sell replica beats tht the reviews say sound as good?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

If you want iBeats, why not just get the real thing? You can get the actual iBeats sold with the Rezound. eBay has them for $70...they might even be less. They are sold by Rezound owners who dont want or need them. All the ones I have seen are being sold brand new.

I cant see myself ever paying more than $40 for earbuds. If I hadnt gotten them for free with my phone I would not have bought them (though they are very nice).

I would but I prefer over the ear headphones rather in ear earphones. I think I'll get the beats solo hd types off Ebay

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Have you checked out sol republic? They're pretty solid.
And if you get them from colorware you can customize their color which is pretty sweet.
Sent from my Liberated R2D2 via Droidfourm app

Last edited:
Have you checked out sol republic? They're pretty solid.
And if you get them from colorware you can customize their color which is pretty sweet.
Sent from my Liberated R2D2 via Droidfourm app

Agreed. SOL is pretty legit. You can check out their website at solrepublic.com. The headphones are pretty light too. Beats are too expensive and for no good reason !!

Back