Beats Headphones

gmorgan056

Reaction score
So after my 4th Bionic, VZW is sending me a Rezound. Unfortunately it's a certified Refurb, so it doesn't come with the Beats Headphones. Does anyone know where I can buy them? I would've thought VZW would sell them in case someone lost them, or they broke, but I don't see them on their website.

cp24eva

Reaction score
yeah, I agree with MrSmith, not worth it separately. For a standard set of headphones with any smartphone they are the best, but if you don't already have em, them don't even buy them. 99 bucks can get you another pair of more versatile headphones. I like dre headphones because of the thumping bass. But they are VERSATILE enough. meaning, bass great, treble and mids not so great.

OP
gmorgan056

gmorgan056

Reaction score
great, thanks for the feedback guys. Are you guys enjoying the Rezound? I'm sure it'll be a better experience then what i had with the Bionic.

cp24eva

Reaction score
great, thanks for the feedback guys. Are you guys enjoying the Rezound? I'm sure it'll be a better experience then what i had with the Bionic.

personally enjoying is an Understatement. I love this thing. For me all it needs is a battery with longer life but the same size as the standard battery. but that's not saying the battery life is horrible. it's OK.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

dbmcelroy

Reaction score
There are many In ear monitors WAY better than the ibeats. Try the Shure SE215s download the Neutron Player app and you're good to go. If you want a very neutral sound (no Bass over emphasis) try the Etymotic HF5s.

kparks

Reaction score
There are many In ear monitors WAY better than the ibeats. Try the Shure SE215s download the Neutron Player app and you're good to go. If you want a very neutral sound (no Bass over emphasis) try the Etymotic HF5s.

Shure are really nice also agreed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Umm the iBeats are actually a lot better than most of u are saying. They are the best I ever used. They sound the best on the market right now for those type. So guys stop hating on em. I'd spend $100 on em if I didn't have em.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
Umm the iBeats are actually a lot better than most of u are saying. They are the best I ever used. They sound the best on the market right now for those type. So guys stop hating on em. I'd spend $100 on em if I didn't have em.

Took long enough for one of these post to show up... Well yea if u listen to stock apple headphones and skullcandy they will sound better lol duh.. If u compare beats with sure Klipsch sennheiser so on there is no comparison ibeats should cost 60 bucks max not 100 with a msrp of 120..

Last edited:

cp24eva

Reaction score

it all depends on your music type and what you like emphasized. I don't like when people call them garbage because they aren't. They just don't emphasis the sounds that people in other particular genres don't care much for. Most rock music isn't know for punch bass and stuff. They are more room acoustic driven. classical music, jazz, etc. those don't really need bass emphasis. R&B, Hip Hop, Trip hop, SOME trance and dance music, benefit more with bass emphasis.

I hate having this convo every week. lol.

kparks

Reaction score
Took long enough for one of these post to show up... Well yea if u listen to stock apple headphones and skullcandy they will sound better lol duh.. If u compare beats with sure Klipsch sennheiser so on there is no comparison ibeats should cost 60 bucks max not 100 with a msrp of 120.. Ps. All i listen to is hip hop and rap..

All i listen to is hip hop and rap and some country .. Not saying the iBeats r garbage ok for 100 bucks they are but if u can get them for 50 or 60 there a ok buy.

Last edited: