Beats Headphones

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Not to derail this topic, but have any of you guys sold your beats that came with your rezound on ebay or similar site? I'm thinking about selling them and picking up a legit pair, just wondering how much people were selling for, if anyone is.

Sent from my Banana Phone

I wouldn't go to eBay for anything Monster and Sennheiser (IE series) related. Same applies to many Audio Technica IEMs and monitors. That being said, $60-70 seems to be the price range for these "iBeats" now. At that point, I'd point people over to the Sony XB500/Pioneer HDJ500, aka the (sort of) portable bass kings.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:
Reaction score
If your not worried about bass then go with etymotic. They sound great and fit well very light as well. But for added bass use the beats eq or download dsp manager

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Jongbum

Reaction score
Lol. I got Verizon to send me the earphones without paying a penny. Got the Rezound after going through 3 bionics.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Lol. I got Verizon to send me the earphones without paying a penny. Got the Rezound after going through 3 bionics.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

lucky! LOL. I got one of the first available rezound refurbs because if my issues with the bionic, and I was so fed up by the point I convinced them to send me a rezound that I didn't care about the headphones. A $25 set from wal-mart (no idea what they were called, but they came in a variety of colors and two different fittings for the ear) has had be VERY satisfied with the sound tuned by equalizer from the market. Bass flattens out a little and you can hear them distort a bit on high bass. No bother to me because the mids and his sound amazing, since I listen to country and rock most of the time, thats perfect for me *shrug*

hoboX10

Reaction score
Umm the iBeats are actually a lot better than most of u are saying. They are the best I ever used. They sound the best on the market right now for those type. So guys stop hating on em. I'd spend $100 on em if I didn't have em.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

The beats earbuds that came with my phone are terrible. That have a whining noise in the background of everything playing. My 5 dollar off-brand radio shack buds sound clearer than the ibeats

Sent from my HTC Rezound