Beats Headphones WACKY

DNAAppleSauce

Reaction score
I just got the Beats by Dre headphones, first impression pretty cheap construction for the price, but they were a gift so I want to make it work.. I plug them into the DNA and my player goes wacky (htc player, android player, pandora, etc) the beats audio function on phone goes on and off, tracks play pause and skip on their own. I plugged the headphones into ipod and they work fine..but for the price and the fact that the DNA has Beast Audio in it I thought this would be easy. Anyone had trouble with the beats headphones wackyness and have a fix ?

Thanks !

zynx

Reaction score
HTC Droid DNA headphone/headset jack issues

I just got the Beats by Dre headphones, first impression pretty cheap construction for the price, but they were a gift so I want to make it work.. I plug them into the DNA and my player goes wacky (htc player, android player, pandora, etc) the beats audio function on phone goes on and off, tracks play pause and skip on their own. I plugged the headphones into ipod and they work fine..but for the price and the fact that the DNA has Beast Audio in it I thought this would be easy. Anyone had trouble with the beats headphones wackyness and have a fix ?

Thanks !

I've had trouble with the headphone/headset jack since I bought this phone - it doesn't consistently recognize my headphones (Beats, Skullcandy, or other) when I plug them in, which is annoying when you want to have your hands free, and which also makes the Beats Audio feature useless. Haven't seen any threads on this topic and I've tried different settings, unplugging/replugging the headphones, restarting the phone, etc. Anyone else experiencing similar issues or have suggestions? :angry:

scott9050

Reaction score
The port easily traps dirt and grime. I blew out mine with compressed air then cleaned the port with alcohol using a specialty cotton swab and the phone off.

I have no problems now.