Headphone issue

timrock

Reaction score
im using Beats by Dre headphones with my X. It has the pause/play button on the wire. Thing is, it only seems to work with the stock music player. For example, if im listening to music in MixZing, and i press the pause/play button on the headphones, music from the stock player will start playing, so im bascially hearing two songs at one time. And i even chose to make MixZing my default player. Any solutions?

dweicht31

Reaction score
Are you rooted? I would disable the default music player. In the app AUTOSTARTS check the media button pressed section and make sure your preferred music player is the only one enabled.

OP
timrock

timrock

Reaction score
Are you rooted? I would disable the default music player. In the app AUTOSTARTS check the media button pressed section and make sure your preferred music player is the only one enabled.
nope, not rooted.

dwfj888

Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue using my bluetooth headset controls using the 'Cubed' music player. If I pause the cubed player, the stock player will start playing something else (random), and then if I restart, I get both playing. I can't even describe what happens when I get a phone call !! I think something similar also happened with Pandora using bluetooth, but not sure.