Beats Audio and bluetooth

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
For sound I really only use the bluetooth to my radio... does the beats audio work through bluetooth or only when the stereo headset is attached?

I have been looking online for this answer and can't find it.. I do know it wont work with any of the streaming services, but i only want this phone if the sound quality is enhanced with bluetooth and songs I have on the device..

Thanks

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
Beats Audio DSP is only enabled through the headphone jack, and only when using the default music player.

OP
K

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
Isn't it funny how every phone you buy has 1 or 3 things that are awesome about it, but it never has the complete package...

i mean why could they not make the beats audio work through bluetooth? The verizon people said it would work through bluetooth... i still have yet to see anything official say it does or does not...

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
Isn't it funny how every phone you buy has 1 or 3 things that are awesome about it, but it never has the complete package...

i mean why could they not make the beats audio work through bluetooth? The verizon people said it would work through bluetooth... i still have yet to see anything official say it does or does not...

I suppose that's true, I did get an error message saying that it didn't work through the speaker.

To me the Beats audio was far from the main draw of this phone. The earbuds are crap compared to a lot of other brands. The DSP isn't bad, but I could easily live without it.

tskluzak

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think any of beats products have bluetooth so I was pretty sure the reound wasn't going to either. But, I wouldn't let that be a reason to return the phone. If you want great sound quality through bluetooth I highly recommend getting poweramp app. It sounds awesome and it doesn't matter if you are going through wired earphones or bluetooth.

Beats has good sound quality but to tell you the truth when I compared it to the poweramp music player with my headset, poweramp still had the edge and is so much more versatile to different kinds of music and has a great equalizer to allow adjustments.

I am coming from a thunderbolt and I was also excited about the beats addition as well, but despite liking poweramp better I still think this is an awesome phone.

Sent from my ROCKIN' KNOCKIN' Rezound using DroidForums