BB Convert with heavy scroll finger

malgre_lui

Reaction score
I am happy to be done with Blackberry even though it offered some things I found usable - especially the degree to which I could customize but it's slow and the internet browsing is downright shameful! I am on day 2 with my new Droid2 and Love It, with reservation. The primary problem, aggravation, is the scrolling. I either accidentally click into an item or it scrolls too fast and find myself near the end of the list. I spend more time trying to get something, e.g., contact, from my contact list through scrolling. The contact list came from gmail and not from my blackberry so I have many missing phone numbers. Any suggestions on "scrolling technique"? <g> Thanks in advance.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Just make sure your finger movement is smooth, when lifting off, lift straigt up instead of continuing the swipe (unless you want it to continue scrolling) I used to kind of flick the screen to scroll, i have found it better if i just place the finger on and slide it, keeps me from accidental selections. I too felt the pain of the internet browsing on blackberry, and will never look back!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! My best advice is to go slow. I have a Droid and I have my best results by scrolling close to the edge of my screen.

Hope this is helpful.
Mike