Battery

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
anyone else finding there battery isn't charging like it use too.

Mine started out acting up in my motorolla desk dock. I thought it was the doc cause it was charging in a freinds off brand one. So I ordered one it came today I put my droid in it nothing it know's I put it in the dock but doesn't charge so I took it off the dock and put the cable direct now on my dock's connector it wont charge at all, so I connect to pc boom it works

IM at a loss dont get it. I tried it on BBv1.1 which is still on one of my phones, I tried the others with BBv0.2.1/BBv0.2/BBv0.1 all the same results this time :(

So im wondering if its the battery itself at this point. If it is why does it still charge off the USB from pc :(

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone else finding there battery isn't charging like it use too.

Mine started out acting up in my motorolla desk dock. I thought it was the doc cause it was charging in a freinds off brand one. So I ordered one it came today I put my droid in it nothing it know's I put it in the dock but doesn't charge so I took it off the dock and put the cable direct now on my dock's connector it wont charge at all, so I connect to pc boom it works

IM at a loss dont get it. I tried it on BBv1.1 which is still on one of my phones, I tried the others with BBv0.2.1/BBv0.2/BBv0.1 all the same results this time :(

So im wondering if its the battery itself at this point. If it is why does it still charge off the USB from pc :(

Are you using the same cable in all of these scenarios? And more precisely, are you using the cable that came with your droid or a cable you got independently?

I've found that my Droid charges approximately 3x faster if I use the cable from the droid than a cable I bought. Some cables simply won't charge very well or at all.

OP
M

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
tried both

but I have the one that came with the droid on my pc and the one that came with my dock on the dock, but last week when I first noticed this happening it did charge onthe dock's cable fine when taking off the dock and putting it directly in the droid.

both cable work fine to charge my incredible though.

Im really confused at this point :(