Battery widget

emscapt47

Reaction score
So iz there one out there that does it ever percent not ever ten?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Battery Monitor by Sim2k but I am not sure that the our device is supported anymore...

stm

Reaction score
Try Battery Ring from the Market. Works great for me!

cbreze

Reaction score
I like battery indicator pro. It has a hack for 1% increments, easily adjustable and works well. Some other options also. Also has an enable/disable toggle for the auto screen lock. Love this feature.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
I use a widget called Circle Battery Widget that's free on the Market. Reads in single degrees of remaining battery percentage.

rosariorose9

Reaction score
I use a widget called Circle Battery Widget that's free on the Market. Reads in single degrees of remaining battery percentage.

That's the one I use as well. LOVE IT! I've adjusted the settings so that the 'circle' doesn't show - there's simply a number on my home screen which shows the remaining battery percentage in 1% increments.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Battery Circle. It gives percentage in single digits and sits on the notification bar (so it can be seen at all times) so it doesn't take up room on the home screen. When you pull the bar down it shows voltage, temperature and how long since you unplugged from the charger.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I use Bada$$ Battery Monitor ( replace "$" with "s" ). It also has a nice little icon on the status bar and in the pull-down it gives you access to the full application. It has great stats and you can even see the power usage profiles of each application. It also shows you how much percentage if time the radios used power and at what signal levels that power was used.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I use Bada$$ Battery Monitor ( replace "$" with "s" ). It also has a nice little icon on the status bar and in the pull-down it gives you access to the full application. It has great stats and you can even see the power usage profiles of each application. It also shows you how much percentage if time the radios used power and at what signal levels that power was used.

I beta'd BABM after requesting the dev to add 1% battery for Moto's and transparent widget! Been using Pro for 6 months and it is the best I have found, with the 1% tweak, it became top o the heap for non rooted Moto's IMO;)

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score

Wow I really like Badass! Its better than Battery Pro IMO! Thanks :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

And I just use whatever FoxKat uses. :) I've recently learned that whatever he has to say about batteries is gospel.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Bada$$ Battery Monitor ( replace "$" with "s" ).

I'm going to give it a try, but I find it interesting that if you want to uncheck the "send anonymous information" you can only do that if you use the paid version. Of course, if I really like it, I'll probably get the paid version.