Battery Use Report

golfgame

Reaction score
I have question I hope you might be able to answer.
I have the GolfLogix app on my Droid Razr. Currently I am not using it but when I open the settings tab and select battery information and then battery use it is showing GolfLogix as using 61% of the battery use. On a previous look at this 1t was showing 62%. Does this mean that it is currently running in the background and drawing from the battery? The reason I ask is that if I select the GolfLogix app from the battery use screen it opens another screen that has a "Force Stop" of the app as a choice.

:)

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
golfgame said:
I have question I hope you might be able to answer.
I have the GolfLogix app on my Droid Razr. Currently I am not using it but when I open the settings tab and select battery information and then battery use it is showing GolfLogix as using 61% of the battery use. On a previous look at this 1t was showing 62%. Does this mean that it is currently running in the background and drawing from the battery? The reason I ask is that if I select the GolfLogix app from the battery use screen it opens another screen that has a "Force Stop" of the app as a choice.

:)

Yes it is sucking the life out of your battery, try to uninstall and reinstall and if it persists send it off to never never land.

OP
G

golfgame

Reaction score
Battery Failing Quickly !!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is sucking the life out of your battery, try to uninstall and reinstall and if it persists send it off to never never land.

Taking this issue a bit further.

I have played golf twice this week and used the GolfLogix app. The first time the battery use was down to the high forties after the round which lasted almost five hours.

I always start with a fresh charge (charging over night) today the battery was drawn down to 37% after 3-1/5 hrs prox. Not long after that it was down to the low teens. Then not long after that I got a warning that the battery temp was 97.8*. It shut down after about 12 holes. Normally I get thru the complete round of 4-1/2hrs or so and still have a battery level in the upper 40%. The battery never is gone before going to bed.

Anyone have any ideas on this?