Battery Pull / Reboot App?

Dom87SS

Reaction score
i havent been able to find anything on this yet, but not saying ti isnt available. Im hoping it is obviously. Well im looking for a app i can schedule a automatic reboot to be done at a time daily. I had a app on my blackberry called quick pull that allowed me to do this. It simulated the battery being pulled every morning. Id imagine it isnt a hard thing to do, for a programmer at least. But looking to see if anyone knows of a app that can do this. My droid gets screwy as far as sensitivity to touching and swippping across the screen every 4-5 days and i do a reboot and it is all good. So id like to set it up to reboot every day so im starting "fresh" so to say.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is an app for rooted phones I found called Root Booter....not sure how good it is though...

It also can reboot into recovery for you too

A.Brooks

Reaction score
There's a button on the top right of your phone that if you press and hold it will allow this action...it's called power off, then hit that button once your screen has gone black, and bam! Reboot!

Detonation

Reaction score
I would look into why your touch screen gets messed up so often and try to solve that rather than get an app to cover up the problem. My Droid has not yet once become messed up like that in the 2 months I've had it.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a button on the top right of your phone that if you press and hold it will allow this action...it's called power off, then hit that button once your screen has gone black, and bam! Reboot!

I think that's a little smartassy......if you ask me...lol

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I agree with Detonation. Android does not have the same problems the Blackberry has. I have had the Droid since day 1 and the only time I needed to do a battery pull was when I manually installed the last software update. They should be rarely neeed.

akrab

Reaction score

Thank you! I installed an app and it said I had to reboot... searched the web and found this! I have a hard case on mine and really did not want to take it off to pull the battery... your directions worked!