Battery pull app?

tdog7879

Reaction score
Is there a app that will do a schedule reboot? I have seen that there are some that do a one click reboot or reboot to recovery but none of them have a option to do a schedule reboot...although its not needed...but it would be nice to have a schedule reboot for every couple days.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a app that will do a schedule reboot? I have seen that there are some that do a one click reboot or reboot to recovery but none of them have a option to do a schedule reboot...although its not needed...but it would be nice to have a schedule reboot for every couple days.

Not necessary indeed. Some people go for weeks without rebooting.

I do it if I see my Droid is lagging. That clears it up every time. Since the Droid reboots in seconds it's just as easy to do it yourself.

Remember, it's not a Blackberry.:)

krazykid6911

Reaction score
You can just do a Shift+Alt+Del like you do on a windows PC and that will reboot it. Safer than pulling the battery i heard.

FYI the shift is the UP arrow if you didnt know.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can just do a Shift+Alt+Del like you do on a windows PC and that will reboot it. Safer than pulling the battery i heard.

Isn't it easier just to push the power button? Does the exact same thing.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I do it if I see my Droid is lagging. That clears it up every time. Since the Droid reboots in seconds it's just as easy to do it yourself.

Like Hook, I only reboot mine if I notice it slowing down a bit or acting strange (turn it off and on). Maybe once a week it that. The shft/alt/del is also a good resolution to many issues you might experience. Hope that helps!

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score

Like Hook, I only reboot mine if I notice it slowing down a bit or acting strange (turn it off and on). Maybe once a week it that. The shft/alt/del is also a good resolution to many issues you might experience. Hope that helps!
I forgot about the shift/alt/del....will this work when the phone locks up for any reason?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I forgot about the shift/alt/del....will this work when the phone locks up for any reason?

That or the power button will save you from most anything.