Battery not complaint?

OP
M

maddog2014

Reaction score
Man people learn to read other posts. I said I did some flashing and the battery stats were not there anymore I will post the battery stas later tonight

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

EOK1335

Reaction score
not too ridiculus, but pretty nice battery life anyway

my d2g is running stocked rom with launcher pro. now im unplugged for 11h 48m at exact 70% battery. 6m of calls, several texting, webbrowsing, blogging, and i had left the wifi on for more than 5h.
but so far comparing to a few milestone2s i have heard about, my battery life still sucks....

Last edited:

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man people learn to read other posts. I said I did some flashing and the battery stats were not there anymore I will post the battery stas later tonight

Go ahead and capture your display on time as well.

OP
M

maddog2014

Reaction score
Kk took a pic
180ed003-54aa-f2d8.jpg

OP
M

maddog2014

Reaction score
I will try and remeber to post back more pics when I am not in school where If I get cought I get 3 detentions soo this weekend I will try and remember to post back

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Wow it's been in your pocket!

lol... my thoughts exactly .. i text a lot .. very few phone calls .. and some web surfing a little bit on the side when im bored in class and I get about 14-15 hours a day on my battery .. but of course im not a heavy user like most people are .. just so long as i can pull my phone off the dock in the morning and make it last til i get home at night .. its all good to me ..

kptphalkon

Reaction score
For sure i could get time like that if the phone was in my pocket all day, but i do use the hell out of it.

Do this for me please, when you have a few hours of spare time do everything you can to use the battery. Play 3d games or emulators while playing music, or call someone for a couple hours, browse the webs and watch a lot of youtube. Just use the heck out of your phone, and tell us your results.

With the extended battery, on wifi and using setcpu to underclock, I can manage mayybe 6 or 7 hours. This is also on fission with bloat removed, only 2 syncing widgets and low brightness. Can anyone else tell me their heavy usage life so we can compare?