Battery not charging over usb

Cstryon

Reaction score
Battery not charging over usb to pc

I installed liberty 2 last night. It seemed to charge over night plugged into the wall. But now at work with the usb to pc. It is not charging. Anyone know why that could be, or a way to fix it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Last edited:

posher02

Reaction score
It takes waaay longer to charge through the USB unfortunately

OP
C

Cstryon

Reaction score
Its not an issue of taking a long time. It won't even start charging.

Cwagmire

Reaction score
What mode do you have it in because I think certain modes don't charge the phone.

jdog94

Reaction score
mine is charging fine by usb are you running the latest 2.0.1???
if so i would rule out the usb cable and computer if thats not the issue i would wipe and reflash

jocko1

Reaction score
Sure your in charging mode? If you are, and already ruled out cable, then your best bet is wiping and reflashing, unfortunately.

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
mine isn't mounting the usb mass storage. plugged into my special charging ports on my mobo it charges at full speed (totally worth the extra $20) and usb 3.0. It transfers data for debugging to eclipse just fine and mounts the virtual drive with the driver CD alright, but everytime i click my "micro sd card drive k" it's empty. no folders, nothing. idk what's going on but it's proving to be a major pain in the ass. any help or what I'm doing wrong would be great. thanks

OP
C

Cstryon

Reaction score
Well it charges with an actual charger its in charging mode for the usb. I am running 2.0.1. I guess I could reflash...just don't want to :/