tethering without charging battery

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ladies do not like having their secrets shared.

a moderator.... flaming? no, couldn't be, but I'll let the other mods I reported this to decide that

I mod this section so I received your reported post message. I assure you I am not flaming you or anyone in this thread! If, however, you feel differently, I would be glad to discuss via PM's or gtalk.

Mike

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Back on the original subject here...

Ever since NiMH batteries became mainstream they've had both a temperature and a voltage sensor built into every decent-quality charger made. That means they cut off when the voltage and/or temperature reaches a critical point. The same applies to ANY Li-based battery. There's no risk of "overcharging" your battery unless you do some hacking.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Ladies do not like having their secrets shared.

a moderator.... flaming? no, couldn't be, but I'll let the other mods I reported this to decide that

You've got a weird definition of flaming. I see nothing of the sort here. And you might want to look in a mirror before complaining about how other post towards you. As you're aware, I've read a good many of your posts lately. You have your own tendency to post abrasively towards other members.

What's good for the goose....

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
and I still haven't gotten an answer why I can't elaborate on the wive's tale comments?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
and I still haven't gotten an answer why I can't elaborate on the wive's tale comments?

Your posting off topic. Continue this and you will definitely get an infraction. That's my final warning.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
sometimes the truth isn't pretty.... I was under no understanding that you have to pump sunshine up people's keisters when they are wrong

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i haven't read any of your other posts, but it appears pretty clear to me that there has been no flaming or baiting. it's also pretty clear that if this isn't dropped, and discussion returns to topic, this thread will be closed (at the very least, if not other action).