Battery lvl freak out

xWHOOPINx

Reaction score
so i go had my phone charging and i checked it, and it was 80% so i left it there a while longer. The next time i checked it, it said 5% and it was still plugged in. so i unplugged it then the battery life icon startted freakin out going from full to 80 to 15% and giving me the plug in warning then back up then repeated a few times till i turned it off and now its fine. I havent rooted or done anything wierd with my phone(not tech savey) and i was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so i go had my phone charging and i checked it, and it was 80% so i left it there a while longer. The next time i checked it, it said 5% and it was still plugged in. so i unplugged it then the battery life icon startted freakin out going from full to 80 to 15% and giving me the plug in warning then back up then repeated a few times till i turned it off and now its fine. I havent rooted or done anything wierd with my phone(not tech savey) and i was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem?

This has happened in quite a few members phones, most have reported that once they restarted everything was back to normal.