battery life

onelowbirD68

Reaction score
What kind of battery life is everone gettin. Im just curious. Im use to changing a phone 3 or 4 times aday. Iv been unpulged for hour and a half now and im down to 60%. Is that good or bad for a razr?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
One thing I would add to this above if you don't find it in the threads mentioned, do not allow the phone to die fully, or in other words, don't let the phone drain to 0% and shut off on its own. Unless the battery is healthy and the charging and metering system is in proper calibration you run the risk of it deep-discharging and causing it to be unresponsive to the charger. Also, the best possible way to charge the phone and assure a 100% charge is to do so from a full power-off, then plug in the charger.

I have many posts about calibrating the meter system to the phone, and you'll come across one or more on those threads.

Good luck!

;)

OP
onelowbirD68

onelowbirD68

Reaction score
FoxKat, I have read alot of your post and I have done the battery calibration. I use my phone alot so charging it is not a problom. I was just wanting to see what kind of life everone else is getting on a full charge.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
FoxKat, I have read alot of your post and I have done the battery calibration. I use my phone alot so charging it is not a problom. I was just wanting to see what kind of life everone else is getting on a full charge.

Very good. I simply didn't want anyone to get the idea that draining to zero is safe in all situations. For me, battery life has been just great. My average is 15.9 hours as reported by bada$$ battery monitor. I do plug in most days at least during my commute between home and work, but of course the drive in is with the battery already charged from over night.

Most of the day I'm on wifi, only using 3/4G while either driving or out doing shopping or whatever. As always, your results may vary.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk