Battery life with UD 1.0

vmukund

Reaction score
Guys this rom indeed is one of the best. Battery wise too. I had same problem of poor battery life once. Let the battery drain completely and then re charge it.... it works. Let me know.

I have close to 22 hours battery life... display most used 50%..2.5 hours used... voice calls next and then touchdown app last. Display being the max says that I do use the phone a lot. Using Chevy ulv800... with on demand settings.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jbrock98

Reaction score
I did the battery recalibration, ya'll can tell me if its good or not but its def better than wat it has been but took phone off charger @ 12pm /central listened to music @ work for about 45min to an hr got off @ 5pm made a couple phone calls lasting about a total of 20min then been texting, tweeting, facebooking, & checking fantasy football all night now I'm n bed at 11:17pm w/ 10% left

Sent from my Droid

vmukund

Reaction score
OK battery life is kind of subjective based on usage. To me that 12hr battery life means it sucks.... are you running interactive kernel? Run it on demand it gives better battery life and with ud1 its not sluggish.

What frequency are you overclocking?... also I use a screen off macro...@250mhz. Somehow 125mhz takes to more battery drain... just luck I found it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

wingdo

Reaction score
CAP201010232225.jpg

What are you using to provide the battery % in the upper left hand corner?

vrdubin6

Reaction score

What are you using to provide the battery % in the upper left hand corner?

Batteryminder in the market. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and it's quite nice. You can set it to give little notifications from a certain level and the increments that it notifies. I have mine set to notify me below 25% in 5% increments. Nice feature if you are doing something where the notification bar isn't shown.

wingdo

Reaction score
Batteryminder in the market. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and it's quite nice. You can set it to give little notifications from a certain level and the increments that it notifies. I have mine set to notify me below 25% in 5% increments. Nice feature if you are doing something where the notification bar isn't shown.

Awesome, thanks! So many battery apps in the market, when you see something you like, you have to ask.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
I was getting pretty bad battery life until I switched kernels. I changed to one of p3droids ulv kernels and man did it make a huge difference. I'm not bashing slayhers kernels at all, just sharing personal experience....