Battery life w/ live wallpaper

badonkadonk

Reaction score
Obviously live wallpaper will drain batteries faster, but was looking at a threat where people use live wallpaper and use their phone constantly and still go 2 days. I'm just wondering if mine is normal. I have live wallpaper and use it moderately, unplug at 7 and by 9 pm I'm generally down to 10-20%. Is this normal? I'm not watching youtube or anything really, just chatting, facebook, web browsing, downloading apps periodically.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Obviously live wallpaper will drain batteries faster, but was looking at a threat where people use live wallpaper and use their phone constantly and still go 2 days. I'm just wondering if mine is normal. I have live wallpaper and use it moderately, unplug at 7 and by 9 pm I'm generally down to 10-20%. Is this normal? I'm not watching youtube or anything really, just chatting, facebook, web browsing, downloading apps periodically.
What Rom are you running? r u rooted? what launcher? how many widgets? which live wallpaper? etc...all these things will contribute to whats running in the background and using battery...
Those results may be a little much to compare it by just assuming its a live wallpaper but it is possible if you have a setup that contributes to constant loss in the background...

OP
B

badonkadonk

Reaction score
not rooted, regular launcher that came w/ the phone, the only widget is beautiful widgets and a colornote