Battery Life Fact

Reaction score
I hear a lot of people on here, me included, carrying on about the crappy batter life.

So it came as a surprise to me when I happened to look at the tag on the charging cord today and read that max battery life is 4hrs for a stock battery and Five for and extended life.

Is this all we can expect? No wonder my Incredible lives it's life plugged in.

bthomasltd

Reaction score
I hear a lot of people on here, me included, carrying on about the crappy batter life.

So it came as a surprise to me when I happened to look at the tag on the charging cord today and read that max battery life is 4hrs for a stock battery and Five for and extended life.

Is this all we can expect? No wonder my Incredible lives it's life plugged in.
Try Juice Defender in the app store. The free one is all you need but its made a noticable difference in my battery life. There is a setting where you can disable data/updates while the screen is hibernating but it will also allow data to be on for 2 min every 30 min so you can get updates. It saves a lot of life. I'm getting an extra few hours on my daily use.

detacht69

Reaction score
check again.. I'm pretty sure that it's referring to how long it takes to charge.. BUDDY

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Does juice def. really help? It seemed to make things worst, I had to plug in before the end of work. The night before without it I had 40% after 10 hours. Last week I got 10 hours down to 15% but I was out of cell range all the time. GPS, BT for my ear piece and I still got email and software update miles out of range. Not freaking bad.

This signature is to advertise Tapatalk because it is a great & useful app. Thank you for your time. I'm sorry you feel I'm a shill, but this app has saved me loads of time and the advert. is fair value.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the signature Johnny.
My 2150 battery gets about 9+ hours of up time+ standby time.
Wish it would charge in ONLY 5 hours. Thought my Omnia was slow taking 4 hours but this one is 7+ hours to charge, then top off
sent from my Incredible via SlideIT on Tapatalk

tech94

Reaction score
that isnt referring to ow long battery will last, that would be diff depending on your use pattern, its referring to charging times....