Battery increments on CM7

Chillout

Reaction score
It seems that the battery increments change with each nightly released. It was 10, then 5, then 1, then 5, now 1 again. Is there a way to change this other than just the setting that allows you to switch between percentages and the small battery bar in the status bar?

I was happy with 10% increments, but I did find that 5% was pretty handy too. I don't really care for 1% increments.

Thanks!!!

cubsfan187

Reaction score
CM7 has been in 1% increments for a while now. It hasn't changed back to anything else. If the theme you're using only has batt icons in 5% that's why it's showing that.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think every nightly since 33 has had 1% battery increments.

CM74DX

gimlet72

Reaction score
If you are using the battery icon at the top of the screen I think it only shows 5% increments. Under setting > CM Settings > Status bar tweaks and check the battery percentage to show the 1%. It will also show 1% if you use a widget for it (etc batt stat).

cubsfan187

Reaction score
If you are using the battery icon at the top of the screen I think it only shows 5% increments. Under setting > CM Settings > Status bar tweaks and check the battery percentage to show the 1%. It will also show 1% if you use a widget for it (etc batt stat).

I use the battery icon at the top of the screen and it shows up in 1%. If I switch to another theme that only has 5% increments, that's what shows up. It depends on the theme. The rom itself reports in 1%. The status bar tweak forces any theme to report in 1's as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums