Battery Draining

MLPZ999

Reaction score
First noticed this on UD 2.5 and every other rom I've tried, problem is my battery goes from 40%-20% in few minutes and sticks at 5% for about half an hour. I've wiped battery stats at 100% and killed and charged but nothing different any suggestions other than wiping battery stats?

DGK-ShoGUN

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem on 3.0 and 2.5. I only have 3 screens and about 3 Widgets! Its crazy

Jayse

Reaction score
I've had problems with the battery life both on this rom and on CM nightlies. It's my understanding that it's more to do with Gingerbread itself being a more process intensive OS. I too go from a 100% charge to 90% in less than an hour after I take it off the charger in the morning.

themadgamer89

Reaction score
im having the same exact problem. It has only started happening since 3.0. Is there any way to stop this.what kernals are working good with UD 3.0

booone0

Reaction score
I have had this problem as well, D1 with UD2.5. I just picked up a new battery from amazon so hopefully that will help.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Nausicaa

Reaction score
I thought i was the only one that had this problem. Unfortunately even when I set the CPU to lower at that range, it does the same thing, and this isn't just Gingerbread. I think it has something to do with the CM codebase, since I've been having this problem when the roms are CM based.

compton

Reaction score
swapping out to a new battery won't help the drain issue. I have tried running the stock kernel along with many other kernels chevy's, raidzero, slayher, etc and even down clocked them to no avail.

Split630

Reaction score
I had the same problem, just lived with it because I likes the ROM. I tries all the fixes and got nowhere. A friend of mine recommended LGB1.2, and I LOVE it. Im sure I'll try UD again, but LGB has all the same features, that I can tell, and doesn't give me any issues. It really made all the bad news about the Thunderbolt that much easier to handle.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

doublea500

Reaction score
im getting this too on ud3.01. at first w/ the stock kernal i had great battery but now its getting alot worse. this is in a time period of like 4 days btw. no idea what is wrong. i guess i gotta flash a new kernal.

themadgamer89

Reaction score
I have flashed different kernals and recalibrated my battery a few times and nothin seems to work. After i recalibrate my battery it does well but after it drains and i charge it for the second time it seems to mess up again :icon_evil:

Pitchfork

Reaction score
I removed Task Killer and Set CPU and it has seemed to help. I think both apps are built into the UD3.0.1 ROM / Kernels.

Turbodsm90

Reaction score
I had a problem with my battery draining with 2.5. My battery would only last maybe half a day at the most, never figured out why

Thought the battery was bad, tried a new one and the same problem, flashed back to stock and it went away.

Im running 3.0.1 now and it last all day