This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I downloaded a app called PHONE INFO it allows you to turn of your 4g and only use 3g .It might help I'm coming from a bioinc with extended battery I feel your pain.
For me this seems completely use dependent. Seems like I can kill the phone within hours of internet browsing but I can make it last all day if I barely use the phone. I feel like the battery capacity should be double and the charging time half of what it is.
I was coming from a 2 year old droid X, and it seemed like my X lasted longer. Although I think the inability to turn off 4G is part of the problem.
I gave mine a workout today since it was the first full day of playing with it. I downloaded several of my apps, watched video, gave it several hours of solid use. I'm happy with the battery. It didn't last as long as my bionic with extended battery but for some medium to heavy use, it did extremely well.
I gave mine a workout today since it was the first full day of playing with it. I downloaded several of my apps, watched video, gave it several hours of solid use. I'm happy with the battery. It didn't last as long as my bionic with extended battery but for some medium to heavy use, it did extremely well.