Battery door

Kevin8se7en

Reaction score
My battery door isn't coming off like some others but mine doesn't seem to be "flush"... and I know it's on correctly. It's raised... if you ran your finger from the top of the phone, to where the battery door starts, you would feel that it's raised.. there's a "bump". I'd say it's about 3/4 the thickness of the battery door it self.

Here's a picture to show what I mean...
RaisedBatteryDoorDroid.jpg

Is this normal?
is anyone else experiencing this?

JBag

Reaction score
mine is completely flush....make sure the pins arent bent...check to see if something got inside of the holes.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine is not flush either and it does fall off, the pins are not bent in ANY way shape or form.

OP
Kevin8se7en

Kevin8se7en

Reaction score
Anyone else?

I'm exchanging my droid. My Battery overheats when charging.. I may just have gotten a bad battery IDK.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it's falling off just put a cut down business card in there, holds it snug tight. I know this is not the most ideal situation. I have another back on order that comes in on monday, so I will see if that one works as intended. If not i'm not worried about keeping a business card that. Noone's going to see it.

revise

Reaction score
My battery door also does not sit flush, with no bent pins. It does occasionally fall off, but the severity to which mine does not sit flush is less than that indicated by the original post, i'd say 1/4 a door thickness vs the op's 3/4