Battery/data mode for nighttime on the Samsung GS3

jasonD

Reaction score
I have upgraded to the GS3 from a Droidx which has been great. One thing i did like about the droidx was the ability to put the phone in nighttime mode and even be able to specify which hours i didnt want the phone to sync data. This was nice as i didnt have to see blinking lights on my phone at night. Is there a simple way to do this on the GS3 rather than to remember each night to pull the task bar down and uncheck the sync button and then each morning recheck it?

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
jasonD said:
I have upgraded to the GS3 from a Droidx which has been great. One thing i did like about the droidx was the ability to put the phone in nighttime mode and even be able to specify which hours i didnt want the phone to sync data. This was nice as i didnt have to see blinking lights on my phone at night. Is there a simple way to do this on the GS3 rather than to remember each night to pull the task bar down and uncheck the sync button and then each morning recheck it?

Good question my phone constantly flashes at night very annoying

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

if you can't get smart actions then download LLAMA... basically the same thing.. the location goes off of cell towers instead of GPS so it saves battery and you don't need data to be on

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk