Bad Vibrations

5w3d15h

Reaction score
is there any way (terminal or otherwise) to stop all vibration while retaining audible ring and notification?

OP

5w3d15h

Reaction score
I should have been more specific, I was hoping for something more along the lines of excluding the vibrate mechanism from being found by the system, no vibration at all, even from the unlock slider or moving icons/Widgets.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Other then the unlock slider you can pretty much disable everything else. For the icons and widget there should be an option in your home replacement app.. if you have one.
If not try ADW or Launcher Pro..

I never came across an option to disable the unlock vibration.. if there is one i would love to learn about it.

Reaction score
There's a post floating around the D2 and D2G sections that shows the impeller that makes the vibration is located just inside the battery compartment, you don't even need to take your phone apart to find it, and it can be taped in place, or have something wedged in there to hold it in place with no negative effects, completely killing the vibration. That MIGHT be the case with the D1 as well.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I should have been more specific, I was hoping for something more along the lines of excluding the vibrate mechanism from being found by the system, no vibration at all, even from the unlock slider or moving icons/Widgets.

Disable haptic feedback.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App