Backup?

F

FlyFishinX2

Do people backup their phones like they do computers? They are basically the same thing today.
sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using droid forums app

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
Do people backup their phones like they do computers? They are basically the same thing today.

I sure do! How else would one sleep at night? Actually most things are kept in the cloud but I'd hate to lose all my settings. I've been using Titanium Backup on my Droid but it requires root access to do its thing. While flashing ROMS, I never have a hiccup as it restores everything. It would work even moving phones I hear. Alas the TB is not rooted yet but I'm hoping for any minute.

I also copy my backups from the sdcard to my PC for "offsite backup" if you will.

In the meantime, I understand My Backup Pro is a close second and it does not require root.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I sure do! How else would one sleep at night? Actually most things are kept in the cloud but I'd hate to lose all my settings. I've been using Titanium Backup on my Droid but it requires root access to do its thing. While flashing ROMS, I never have a hiccup as it restores everything. It would work even moving phones I hear. Alas the TB is not rooted yet but I'm hoping for any minute.

I also copy my backups from the sdcard to my PC for "offsite backup" if you will.

In the meantime, I understand My Backup Pro is a close second and it does not require root.

Rooted and working great with Titanium.. backed up my D1 with titanium and just loaded up my thunderbolt..